Many of you have asked for a copy of this poem that we have done at TEAM seminars. Enjoy.
- Have you ever watched kids, on a merry go round?
- or listen to the rain slapping on the ground
- ever followed a butterflys erratic flight?
- or glazed at the sun into the fading night
- you better slow down, don’t dance so fast, time is short, the music wont last.
- do you run each day, on the fly?
- when you ask , how are you, do you hear the reply?
- when the day is done, do you lie in your bed
- with the next hundered chores, running through your head
- you better slow down, don’t dance so fast, time is short, the music won’t last.
- Ever told your child, we will do it tomorrow?
- and in your haste, not see his sorrow
- ever lost touch, let a good friendship die?
- cause you never had the time to call and say “HI”
- you better slow down, don’t dance so fast, time is short, the music won’t last
- when you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss half the fun of getting there.
- when you worry and hurry through your day,
- It’s like an unopened gift….thrown away
- Life is not a race, do take it slower,
- hear the music, before the song is over!