February 23, 2015
September 10, 2001, First Officer Steve Scheibner packed his suitcase and waited for the phone call finalizing his assignment to fly American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston to Los Angeles. The call never came. In My Seat recounts the events leading up to Flight 11 and the subsequent death of Tom McGuinness in the seat that should have been filled by Steve Scheibner.
I just saw Steve Scheibner speak at the LIFELeadership convention in Moline, IL.
This is a 15 minute video that you will NOT forget.
March 17, 2013
It is amazing that not to many years ago I was working 100+ a week and wearing a heart monitor when I saw this great opportunity. I was sales manager for a food distribution company for 18 years and c0-owned a pizza franchise with 17 locations in the metro Detroit area. I thought it might be just like any other networking business out there where you had to keep trying to “recruit” people. But there was something different about the people that I met. It just felt different. They were great people.
Everybody thought I was crazy getting involved in this crazy business. But 25 months after, I replaced my income and left the food distributor and walked away from the pizza business. (Makes me hungry talking about food). Since then, we have been partnered up with some great companies that we were able to bring our community to.
But now, everything has even grown faster!!
The compensated community (TEAM) that I have partnered with, has started their own business calledLIFE on 11/11/11.
We now have great products that help people grow personally and in their leadership abilities. We are just helping people get great information that can help them improve the 8 F’s of their LIFE (Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness, Following, Fun, Freedom and Friends). Don’t we all really want that anyway? Now we pay people to get great information out there in this crazy world.
Has it been a smooth road? NO WAY! But nothing worth having ever is!! This business is better than it ever has been!
Not only does LIFE pay you for building compensated communities, they have incentive trips that you can earn also. Laura and I were just very blessed to earn a trip to Maui, Hawaii. I have been to a lot of places but I have never seen anything quite like this. We did not have to worry about anything, LIFE took care of everything!!
Thank you LIFE for a trip that my family will never forget!! Thank you LIFE for changing my life forever!!
Joe and Laura Darkangelo
December 9, 2012
I received this on an email from my Uncle Frank in California. Must read and try to understand the deep meaning of it. I hope it makes you think like it did me. Joe D.
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout.
2. A Car’s WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rear view Mirror is so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don’t forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, “Relax, sweetheart, it’s just a bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn’t solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony: “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied: “Yes, losing your vision!”
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow’s TROUBLES, it takes away today’s PEACE.
LIFE IS LIKE A COIN, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SPEND IT ANYWAY YOU WISH, BUT YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE.